Switch Adapted Call Button
1. Call Button Operation
Press the push button once, a sounding wireless signal will be sent to the receiver. The sound will stop as soon as the melody ends. For repeated sound, press the button again. Hold the button on, the sound repeat stops.
2. Melody Selection
There is a melody selector located at right on the back of the chime. Press the selector to change into different melodies.
3. Sound and Flash
There is a switch at left on the back of the Receiver. Slide the switch to left, the Receiver will work only with sound; slide to middle, only LED flash; slide to right, sound and LED flash.
4. Volume Adjustment
There is a volume button between melody selector and sound-and-flash switch. Press it to adjust the sound volume to be high, medium and low.
A. Call Button
Power: 1 x 3 Volts CR2032 battery (included)
Power: 2 x 1.5 Volts AA alkaline batteries (not included)
Operating Temperature: -30℃ to +40℃
Operating Distance: 300 feet in the open air
Selectable Tone: 36 Polyphonic Melodies
Digital Code Type: Auto-learning
- This item has been adapted and the original switch inside is no longer functional - this item will ONLY work with a switch.
- This item requires a combination of press and release and press and hold to activate and use the device.
- This item is compatible with most switches (3.5 mm jack).
- This item is brand new in original packaging; however, the toy was removed from its packaging to be adapted and tested.
- Switch NOT included. See our collection of switches here.